(PRI 1500-101 = PRI 558-1 x 'Mollie's Delicious') (Williams et al. 1972)
- Fruit: 70 to 76 mm (2-3/4 to 3 in.); conic to long conic; green-yellow to yellow ground color, bright finish; slightly striped 75% light to medium red; fine grained, tough skin; cream colored, moderately tough, tender flesh; spritely acid, bland; juicy.
- Season of Maturity: Five and one-half weeks before 'Delicious'.
- Tree: Vigorous, somewhat lanky and bare wooded branches.
- Disease Resistance: Field immune to apple scab; good level of resistance to powdery mildew; susceptible to cedar-apple rust; susceptible to fire blight.
- Problems: Acidic, insufficient flavor, tender flesh; poor coloring; uneven ripening; heavy fruit drop; inadequate storage life; growth habit; and susceptibility to secondary diseases.
- General Recommendation: Problems too severe for further consideration. Discarded at Lafayette.
Co-op Summary Table
Co-op Bloom Date
Co-op Release Description