(PRI 1235-101 = PRI 47-147 x N.J. 123249) (Williams et al. 1967)
- Fruit: 64 to 70 mm (2-1/2 to 2-3/4 in.); round oblate; pale yellow to cream ground color; bright finish; slightly striped, 70% medium to pale red; fine-grained, cream colored, firm to slightly crisp flesh; spicy, spritely acid, slightly aromatic flavor; moderately juicy.
- Season of Maturity: Six weeks before 'Delicious'.
- Tree: Limber, bare-wooded branches; unreliable cropping.
- Disease Resistance: Field immune to apple scab; moderate resistance to powder-mildew; field immune to cedar-apple rust; susceptible to fire blight.
- Problems: Acidic, small fruit size, uneven ripening, heavy fruit drop, inadequate storage life.
- General Recommendation: Problems too severe for further consideration. Discarded at Lafayette.
Co-op Summary Table
Co-op Bloom Date
Co-op Release Description